->> Abstract Submission
- Before submitting an abstract, the author(s) have to register (use the registration form)
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Each abstract should include a list of contributors and their affiliations, title, keywords, and a text of no more than 1000 words.
- All abstracts must be submitted online before September 30th, 2016. Postponed to Oct. 10th 2016 !!
- The accepted abstracts will be placed on the homepage of the conference. We are also planning to publish these abstracts in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Please follow the rules and guidelines under the Abstract Template before submitting your abstract.
- Please click here (upload file section) to submit abstract.
Online registration is open till September 30th, 2016. The registration form is available on the Website (Registration) to page of events (Abstracts): (i) register online before (ii) sending your abstract online as well. A receipt will automatically be sent to you.
|Registration fees||Field trip fees|
The registration fee covers only the following services:
- transportation from airport <-> hotel
- participation to colloquium and/or field trip
- conference materials and/or field trip (abstracts and/or field trip guide booklets)
NB: The Steering Committee will provide the transport for the field trip and also plan to support the accommodation of some participants, in particular the researchers at the beginning of career.
Accommodation and food services (apart from the first two days of the conference) are the responsibility of the participant.
The transfer of registration and field trip fees from abroad should correspond to the following bank information :
CBAO Groupe Attijariwafa Bank (Senegal)
IBAN : SN012 01333 34180624601 48
BIC : CBAOSNDA
Account Owner : DABO Moussa